Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why blog? It's just another time sink...


That's the thought.

With a family to raise, business to run, and training to complete, why blog?

It's a release of the ideas that bounce around. They need a place to land, and what better place than on the internet. Full of criticism, sarcasm, and surplus of bored folks, I expect this blog will end up getting ignored or even chastised by most.

However, if I can spark the interest to improve your life, then that is a major success. Seeking a reason to get inspired? I hope I can help with that.


My reasons to start writing now

2010 will be the first year...


..that I complete a triathlon.

..that my mother an amputee and inspriation, completes a traithlon.

..we will be crossing the finish together.

..my mother-in-law completes a triathlon.

..that I complete over 100 mile on a bike (century).

..that I complete over 200 miles on a bike (aka double century).

..that I publish public goals for everyone to see, and hold me accountable for.