Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sequim 2 -2013

Don't have too much of a report for this one.

Sat in the pack for nearly all the ride, allowing other teams to chase down breaks... phew!

At the final lap, made some simple mistakes but positioned ok for pack sprint, took 9th.  Really want to race Sequim 3 (no such thing), to redux some of the mistakes!  The weather was incredible, the pack behaved nicely and I feel like I'm starting to identify the stronger riders now.

Had fun with the other Roosters, and I love our cat 4 guys all working together.  At this race I feel like there was a couple things that I could have done differently, but really enjoy the comradere of teamates.

Afterward stopped by Fat Smitty's in Poulsbo with a few of the guys for a Smitty Burger, and then had angioplasty on the way back home to clear the arteries.  But the burger was tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment